- Organizational assessment
- Strategic workshop: vision, mission and values
- Strategic planning session and developing annual goals
- Internal communications
- Team dynamics
- Management employer brand
- Transformation of organizational culture
- Development and implementation of performance management systems
- Development and implementation of Total Compensation and Recognition strategies
- Development of Succession plan
- Executive coaching
- Peer Coaching - Coaching Ourselves ©
Talk About Compensation
Labor costs account for more than 60% of business expenses. Considering this fact, is your organization's compensation management smart?
- Is your compensation strategy based on individuals or rather market-oriented?
- What is the competitive position your organization wants to have relative to the market?
- How will the salary increases be determined?
- How many times will your organization evaluate its position in the market?
- What organizations are you recruiting talented people from?
- Which ones are recruiting your talents?
Make compensation a strategic asset:
- Align compensation with the external environment factors (culture, market data, current laws, etc.)
- Support the business strategy
- Create coherence with organizational development efforts (change of culture, modernization of practices, etc.)
- Align compensation with the other activities of the human resources function (performance management, recruitment, ...)
In partnership with the Birches Group, we can assist you in developing or reviewing your compensation strategy.
Participate in the next salary survey and compare your practices with those of similar organizations.